Share this blog
- Lessons Learned louannthomas.blog/2020/12/01/les… 5 months ago
- I'm white, but I am ready and willing to listen and learn how I might use that to help combat systemic racism in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Conversation with Mabel louannthomas.blog/2020/05/19/con… 11 months ago
- Sometimes it take the fear of losing something to realize how much you appreciate it. louannthomas.blog/2020/01/21/app… 1 year ago
- Finding peace with Twinkles louannthomas.blog/2020/01/04/fin… 1 year ago
Category Archives: Help and helpers
It has never been more important that we understand although personal freedom is a right, I hope your parents, teachers and clergy also taught you, that professing your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities is a reflection of an immature stance of selfishness, ignorance and potential harm.