Share this blog
Join 385 other followers
- So, this is 70… louannthomas.blog/2022/09/12/so-… 3 weeks ago
- A practice of surrender and trusting the flow of life creates serenity, peace and magic. louannthomas.blog/2021/12/12/545/ 9 months ago
- Beauty and blooms bridge past, present and future. But what am I planting to leave behind? louannthomas.blog/2021/08/22/wha… 1 year ago
- Sometimes I write and sometimes the writing writes me. louannthomas.blog/2021/08/19/a-m… 1 year ago
- How hot is it? Hot enough to make one miss December. louannthomas.blog/2021/07/29/bea… 1 year ago
Category Archives: Finding my way
Far from a weakness, practicing surrender requires great focus, but also great benefits. Continue reading
Beauty and blooms bring back memories and bridge past, present and future. But what am I planting that will be left behind for others? Continue reading
When I’m writing, or working on any creative project, and it’s going well I frequently disappear and something other than my intentional, thinking mind begins to flow. I attribute all my good ideas to this flow, that I call The … Continue reading
What do I know for sure?
Good question and one that led me to realize I don’t know much for sure. Continue reading
It has never been more important that we understand although personal freedom is a right, I hope your parents, teachers and clergy also taught you, that professing your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities is a reflection of an immature stance of selfishness, ignorance and potential harm.
Learning just how privileged we are may be the first step to also learning how we can be better allies to our Black brothers and sisters, and all who do not share our beigeness. Continue reading
Health challenges can lead to greater appreciation. Continue reading