Share this blog
- How hot is it? Hot enough to make one miss December. louannthomas.blog/2021/07/29/bea… 3 days ago
- What do you know for sure? Only that I don't know much...for sure. louannthomas.blog/2021/07/08/wha… 3 weeks ago
- Lessons Learned louannthomas.blog/2020/12/01/les… 8 months ago
- I'm white, but I am ready and willing to listen and learn how I might use that to help combat systemic racism in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Conversation with Mabel louannthomas.blog/2020/05/19/con… 1 year ago
Category Archives: Finding my way
What do I know for sure?
Good question and one that led me to realize I don’t know much for sure. Continue reading
It has never been more important that we understand although personal freedom is a right, I hope your parents, teachers and clergy also taught you, that professing your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities is a reflection of an immature stance of selfishness, ignorance and potential harm.
Learning just how privileged we are may be the first step to also learning how we can be better allies to our Black brothers and sisters, and all who do not share our beigeness. Continue reading
Health challenges can lead to greater appreciation. Continue reading