Share this blog
- A practice of surrender and trusting the flow of life creates serenity, peace and magic. louannthomas.blog/2021/12/12/545/ 1 month ago
- Beauty and blooms bridge past, present and future. But what am I planting to leave behind? louannthomas.blog/2021/08/22/wha… 5 months ago
- Sometimes I write and sometimes the writing writes me. louannthomas.blog/2021/08/19/a-m… 5 months ago
- How hot is it? Hot enough to make one miss December. louannthomas.blog/2021/07/29/bea… 5 months ago
- What do you know for sure? Only that I don't know much...for sure. louannthomas.blog/2021/07/08/wha… 6 months ago
Category Archives: Health and Well Being
Far from a weakness, practicing surrender requires great focus, but also great benefits. Continue reading
When I’m writing, or working on any creative project, and it’s going well I frequently disappear and something other than my intentional, thinking mind begins to flow. I attribute all my good ideas to this flow, that I call The … Continue reading
As I write this the heat index has reached 110 degrees. That’s hot! In fact, Satan called and wants his weather back. It’s so hot my books are trying to get out of their jackets, and you could not only fry … Continue reading
What do I know for sure?
Good question and one that led me to realize I don’t know much for sure. Continue reading
It has never been more important that we understand although personal freedom is a right, I hope your parents, teachers and clergy also taught you, that professing your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities is a reflection of an immature stance of selfishness, ignorance and potential harm.
An insightful conversation with an early morning visitor sheds light on this pandemic and how we might navigate through and become even better humans in the process.
Health challenges can lead to greater appreciation. Continue reading
Growing doesn’t stop after we start “showing signs” of aging. It simply deepens into a rich, full relationship to ourselves. Continue reading
I have no idea how any of this happened. Just a few months ago I was boasting to a friend about how healthy I was. Oh sure, I was diagnosed with cancer 20 years ago, but that was 20 years … Continue reading