Share this blog
- Lessons Learned louannthomas.blog/2020/12/01/les… 1 month ago
- I'm white, but I am ready and willing to listen and learn how I might use that to help combat systemic racism in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Conversation with Mabel louannthomas.blog/2020/05/19/con… 8 months ago
- Sometimes it take the fear of losing something to realize how much you appreciate it. louannthomas.blog/2020/01/21/app… 12 months ago
- Finding peace with Twinkles louannthomas.blog/2020/01/04/fin… 1 year ago
Category Archives: Health and Well Being
It has never been more important that we understand although personal freedom is a right, I hope your parents, teachers and clergy also taught you, that professing your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities is a reflection of an immature stance of selfishness, ignorance and potential harm.
An insightful conversation with an early morning visitor sheds light on this pandemic and how we might navigate through and become even better humans in the process.
Health challenges can lead to greater appreciation. Continue reading
Growing doesn’t stop after we start “showing signs” of aging. It simply deepens into a rich, full relationship to ourselves. Continue reading
I have no idea how any of this happened. Just a few months ago I was boasting to a friend about how healthy I was. Oh sure, I was diagnosed with cancer 20 years ago, but that was 20 years … Continue reading
“Wondering how many angels you have? All of them. They insisted.” ~ Mike Dooley, Notes from the Universe I believe in angels. Whether in the form of a feeling, a thought, an impulse, … Continue reading
Want to do more with your life, but not sure what your path or purpose may be? Here are some ideas for following your passion, as well as how important it is to do just that. Continue reading
Have you ever caught yourself telling a lie – to yourself? The lies we tell ourselves are recognizable, and insidious, because they are heard in our own voice, but with a mean edge to it that makes us feel badly … Continue reading