Share this blog
- How hot is it? Hot enough to make one miss December. louannthomas.blog/2021/07/29/bea… 3 days ago
- What do you know for sure? Only that I don't know much...for sure. louannthomas.blog/2021/07/08/wha… 3 weeks ago
- Lessons Learned louannthomas.blog/2020/12/01/les… 8 months ago
- I'm white, but I am ready and willing to listen and learn how I might use that to help combat systemic racism in th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Conversation with Mabel louannthomas.blog/2020/05/19/con… 1 year ago
Category Archives: As I see it
As I write this the heat index has reached 110 degrees. That’s hot! In fact, Satan called and wants his weather back. It’s so hot my books are trying to get out of their jackets, and you could not only fry … Continue reading
What do I know for sure?
Good question and one that led me to realize I don’t know much for sure. Continue reading
It has never been more important that we understand although personal freedom is a right, I hope your parents, teachers and clergy also taught you, that professing your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities is a reflection of an immature stance of selfishness, ignorance and potential harm.
Learning just how privileged we are may be the first step to also learning how we can be better allies to our Black brothers and sisters, and all who do not share our beigeness. Continue reading
An insightful conversation with an early morning visitor sheds light on this pandemic and how we might navigate through and become even better humans in the process.
Health challenges can lead to greater appreciation. Continue reading
Growing doesn’t stop after we start “showing signs” of aging. It simply deepens into a rich, full relationship to ourselves. Continue reading
I have no idea how any of this happened. Just a few months ago I was boasting to a friend about how healthy I was. Oh sure, I was diagnosed with cancer 20 years ago, but that was 20 years … Continue reading
“Wondering how many angels you have? All of them. They insisted.” ~ Mike Dooley, Notes from the Universe I believe in angels. Whether in the form of a feeling, a thought, an impulse, … Continue reading